A Swag full of Instruments is a early childhood music program where children experience through music and movement to the sounds of
· The Didjeridu and lagerphone from Australia.
· The Djambe from Africa.
· The Oud from the Middle East.
· The Mandolin from Italy.
· The Bombarde from Brittany.
· The Bodhrain and Irish Bouzaki from Ireland.
· The Ukulele from Hawaii.
· The Hammer Dulcimer from China.
· The Flute.
· The Classical Guitar from Spain.
· The Acoustic Guitar from America.
· The Spoons from the universal kitchen.
A Swag full of Instruments is a music and movement specialist program which enable your children to experience
· Music from diverse backgrounds
· Exemplary musical sounds, activities, and materials
· Opportunities to explore sound through singing, moving, listening
· Traditional children's songs, folk songs and classical music
· Music from a variety of cultures, styles, and time periods
· Exploring music through active involvement
· Singing a variety of simple songs in various keys, meters and genres
· A variety of instruments and hearing their sound source.
· Identify the sources of a wide variety of sounds
· Movement to music of various tempos, meters, dynamics, modes, genres
· An awareness of music as a part of daily life
The cost of a performance is a minimum fee up to 50 children.
Fees range from $3.30 to $5 a child for over 50 children.
For more information concerning our fees please contact us by sending your request on our more information page or by information on our contact page.
Please let us know of any way we can improve our services to you.
We believe that music is a gift we must nourish and cultivate in our children.